New to Bayshore? Welcome!
Welcome to Bayshore!
At Bayshore, you can come in as you are, wherever you are in your spiritual journey and find a place to encounter God and connect with others on the journey. You will experience powerful worship and relevant teaching in an inviting atmosphere!
Below are details regarding our Worship Services, children’s programs, and support for military families.
We were made to worship! It’s in the DNA of everyone! Through worship, we celebrate the good news of God’s love, shown to us through Jesus Christ. We are a congregation committed to prayer, extravagant worship, serving the “least of these” through love and dedication to Christ, in Christ and Through Christ. Together we can make the name of Jesus famous.
We know that there are different ways to worship God, and we want to provide an atmosphere where you can encounter God in a very real way. You may feel at home in Encounter, our post-modern service with powerful spirit led worship, or you may find comfort and peace in our traditional service. We celebrate both forms of worship here at Bayshore and childcare is available during both services and Bible study.
9:00 am – TRADITIONS
- Where: Sanctuary
- Feel: Time-honored, traditional worship service.
- Music Style: Traditions features hymns with the Bayshore Chancel Choir, organ and piano, litanies and prayers
- Teaching Style: Engaging and conversational
- How should I dress? Atmosphere is welcoming and more formal than our Encounter Service.
10:00 am – Bible Study
- Bible study and topical classes for all ages and areas of interest.
11:11 am – ENCOUNTER
- Where: Encounter Worship Center (on Bayshore’s campus)
- Feel: Post-modern, with band led worship in a more relaxed environment.
- Music Style: Post-Modern worship with a touch of soul
- Teaching Style: Relevant, conversational
- How Should I dress? Dressed up or casual… however you feel comfortable
What do you have for my kids?
Great programs for all ages! Nursery, pre-school, Children’s church, and a great youth program in a safe and secure environment! Visit our Children’s Ministries page to see all we have to offer.
Stop by the welcome center, grab a cup of coffee, and meet some of our staff. We will be happy to show you around!
How does Bayshore support military families?
The Bayshore Military Support Group provides fellowship, information and Christian support to active duty and retired military and their families. The proximity of Bayshore to MacDill Air Force Base provides unique opportunities for outreach to military members and their families, offering them a church home for the duration of their assignment to the Tampa Bay Area and, often, in retirement.
- Being a place where our personal resources can be received and utilized to further God’s Kingdom and meet the needs of the less fortunate.