At Bayshore, we are committed to:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and our acceptance of Him as Lord and Savior of our lives and church.
- Relating to Jesus on a personal level and the ability, by grace, to be servants to others. As Baptists, we identify this as the Priesthood of All Believers.
- Sharing God’s message of the forgiveness of sins and the gift of eternal life that comes through belief in God’s Son, Jesus Christ.
- Growing in our faith journey through regular Bible study, prayer, and worship (individually and as a community).
- A spirituality of acceptance, diversity, and inclusivity.
- Involving and equipping members for ministry.
- Providing a community of caring, forgiving, and challenging friends who offer acceptance, love, and support in other people’s daily lives.